e-Cronic 23.0- What is Google thinking?

What was my surprise when I saw in my account a message of Google offering using the new Gmail Motion Beta, in my life had heard of this, I was curious and decided to give it a look, the link took me to a page that seems isn't still finished but says the basics that you need to know.


Comment that the traditional interaction devices like the keyboard or the mouse was invented for the computer era, but they are reaching further away, creating more efficient ways of integrating human communication interaction with computer.


It is easy to understand, but I think difficult to apply, your computer or laptop must have webcam with which you can communicate through signs and movements of your body with it, that seem very simple.


Of course Google is recommending these to you because is safe, fun and above all healthy as option of physical activity in the office, and mentioned that every 30 to 40 minutes take a break from this arduous activity.


Will be that Google does not know what to invent? Will it be another crazy idea like Google Wave? Or are we seeing the first step towards the futureof the human computer interaction?

1 comentarios:

darkhearth dijo...

LOL is of course an Aprils Fools joke xD

Publicar un comentario